Monday, February 6, 2017

Currently Reading:Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children


I guess I should say currently read because I have managed to finish this book in just a few days. I picked it up at the library on Friday and finished it today. I am probably late on reading this since the movie came out last year and the book has been out since 2014. But I did mange to really enjoy especially the creepy old photographs! When I go to antique stores I really do love looking at all the old photos from years past. Some are just plain weird and I think the story just fit around them all so well.  I am considering reading the other two books to finish the series. I will just have to wait list them at the library and see when they come in. I have honestly been on the wait list for this book since last year. I believe I was number 92 or so on the list! It's kinda shocking to think that many people use the library here but it is a good thing. I am going to get started on reading some books on linguistics and anthropology for class. I have a test coming up in there next week and another in my math class. Which, I have some homework I need to catch up on.