Thursday, January 19, 2017

First Day Back

Classes finally started yesterday and it couldn't have been anymore stressful. I attempted to get to school early but managed to be  late due to lack of parking. I drove around the parking garage for about 20 minutes until I finally found an available spot. Then, after about two flights of stairs going down, running across campus,  and then up two more flights; I got to my math class about 13 minutes late. I stupidly wore some heeled ankle boots and needless to say my thighs and feet are killing me from all the stairs yesterday. I felt so unprepared compared to everyone else in the small crowded room. I didn't have time after all the parking issues to go and buy some notebooks. To top it off I couldn't believe how many people where in my class! It was about 35 or more people shoved in to those tiny desks stacked up almost on top of each other in rows. Never in my community college career have I had a class so full. It was a strange feeling on campus. I don't think in the two and a half years I have been attending have I seen so many new students or have been in a class so full. Even my physical anthropology class was crowded.  This is my last semester at the community college to graduate with my associates of arts. I am looking into transferring for my bachelors maybe next year. With that said, this is also my last semester of working at the public library which I have grown rather fond of. I was sad to find out that my French 2 class did not make but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise since anthropology will be writing intensive. I have so much homework to get done by Monday.  On another note, I finally managed to drop off a roll of film that I finished last month and another that I have no idea what is on it. I should get those back by next week.