Friday, December 23, 2016

Reflections

I really don't know when I will be posting again for this year. The end of this year has left me with almost no inspiration. College pretty much takes up all my time and life just keeps me very busy. Over this winter break I have found myself on the couch watching TV show reruns just waiting for it all to be over. I haven't had much confidence in my writing or photography to really show or say anything. Which is why I have been keeping quiet. I find this year to have been rather intense politically but amazing at the same time since I got to take my trip to Japan.  I will be (maybe) posting December photographs from my Olympus camera before the year is over.  I have been enjoying that little camera a lot. It's so easy to use and to carry around. Though, I am starting to miss using my other cameras.

Happy Holidays, 
Emily