Monday, November 7, 2016

Olympus Mju

I managed to get a roll of film developed today in-between classes. Needless to say I am not so happy with the service I received and the results  from the place that I went to. I do know I used some expired film with a unknown date on it. The film was given to me by the person who sold me the camera. I will run a non-expired roll through soon to test it out. Hopefully, it's mot the camera causing the thin pink line on some of my photos. I may also be purchasing some black and white and self developing since the price of getting color film done here has skyrocketed. I guess when you are one of the only two places left that develop film, you can charge whatever crazy price you want to.

Untitled



Untitled 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I hope everyone is had a good Monday. 
Emily 
P.s If anyone could tell me how to remove the date and time on this camera that would be awesome! Thanks !