Thursday, July 28, 2016

From Today


I haven't made a personal post in awhile and to be honest, I haven't really been doing much. Time seems to just be passing by. I either have too much of it or not enough. I think I have started getting better at at one in one out minimal rule. The picture above is showing my uniform for the summer. It has been just too hot lately to even go outside or do much of anything. The heat has been at about 100 degrees fahrenheit. We finally got some rain which has cooled it down to about 90 thankfully. 


Thanks to the rain it, brought back a almost burnt and dying aloe plant I had recently acquired. I need to repot it soon and hopefully I can manage to keep it alive so that I can use it for many things. I personally would love to keep it inside however, I fear my cats would eat it. That would not be a good thing. I cannot even keep flowers for long with out finding a cat chewing on the petals! 


I was hoping to keep things easy the next couple of days but that may not be possible. My boyfriend will be at several local events in town silk screening and selling shirts. I have found myself running many errands for him for his business and even doing some printing. Well, he doesn't really let me print but I am in charge of the flash unit, which is this huge thing that gets hot to heat up the ink on the shirts so that it will stick. 
Anyways, I hope all is doing well and enjoying their summer break. I cannot believe school is already about to start! I seriously cannot wait for school though. I have about 4 more classes until I can get my associates degree. I am still debating on sticking it out and getting a bachelors but I am not sure about the debt and anxieties it would cause me. 

I hope everyone is having a great day!
Emily
P.S I am currently selling a small Marc by Marc Jacobs bag on eBay. You can check it out here.