Wednesday, April 13, 2016

National Library Week


This week is national library week and I encourage everyone to go check out a book at their local library! I have been recently working at the library as a work study student though my college. I am actually starting to really enjoy the work and hoping to continue to work in a library setting after graduation. I really cannot think of a better job than being surrounded by books and knowledge all day. So please support your local library and visit from time to time! Libraries do offer more than just being able to check out books. They also host events, carry both music CDs and DVDs. A few have even started checking out iPads or other tablets as well. Having a library card can open so many doors. I have recently been using my libraries language studies database to learn a few basics in a few (dozen) languages.
Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys their day!
Emily