Friday, April 22, 2016

Currently Reading: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up


I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book and remember seeing it all the time while I was working at Barnes and Nobels. I finally got a chance to read it since my library got it in as a new book. And this really is a life changing book. I have now manage to downsize most of my belongings and correctly store them. I am hoping my boyfriend will take note and start to treat his clothes and things better. But for the mean time I am enjoying my new cleaner space with the things I love in them. I have been striving for a more minimalistic life recently and have ran into some problems with it. I think it was mostly because I didn't know how to go about cleaning out my things let alone how to properly store them. The trick now is just to keep everything in its place and enjoy it!
I hope everyone had a great week, 
Emily 
P.S Happy Earth  Day!