Wednesday, March 30, 2016

This Month

These past couple of weeks where a nightmare. I can't say I am sad to see the month of March gone. This next month will be busier than ever while I get ready to go study abroad. I am in the process of hoarding both money and polaroid film for this trip. I have ran into a few difficulties along the way like getting my blood type and the like. Other than that, these past few weeks have been drama filled with fights, friends getting divorced, and extremely hard tests and quizzes. I always feel like I preform poorly in school in the spring. I end up withdrawing from classes and getting tired. I managed to do so much better in the fall. I guess I am more focus and rejuvenated then.
I know this next month is going to be hard. I have about 6 weeks left of school which means I better get my act together and focus more on my Geology class. I have a really bad feeling about the test I just took today for that class. I had thought I studied enough but I was nearly in tears in the bathroom once I finished the test. Things should get better soon. I hope everyone is doing well. 
Emily