Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sick and Tired



The past week has been nothing but tests and quizzes. I am already wishing this semester was over. I am feeling some anxiety over the last two test I have taken. I took one for math on Monday and the other for Geology today. That Geology test was difficult. I am sure I did not do to well on it. I have also seemed to have caught something and have been dealing with a sore throat for a few days now. I am hoping my tonsils do not swell up too much. If they do, I have to go to the doctor for a steroid shot to get them back down. I really really don't want to pay to go to the doctor. But,  I have struggled with sore throats, strep and other viruses since I was really young. Most doctors still refuse to pull my tonsils out even though they puff up like balloons even if I am just sick with a cold. Uh oh well, I guess. Hopefully, I didn't bomb my tests too badly and can manage to recover from them later on in the semester. Maybe my sore throat will only last a few days as well.
 I hope everyone is having a better week than me!