Thursday, January 14, 2016

Currently Reading: With out you,There Is No Us by Suki Kim


I finished reading Choke just a few days ago and thought I might have time for another read before school starts this coming Tuesday. And yes, that book got much better as a got through it. 
So,  I got this book for free while working at Barnes and Nobles. The best thing about working there was being able to get some publisher's copies of books before they hit the shelves. I am already about half way through this book and find it quite wonderful and fascinating. It is about a women who goes to teach at a university in North Korea. I never really knew much about or what does or does not go on in that part of the world. It has always been so isolated and something not a lot of people talk about. I am looking to see how this book ends. So far, I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in North Korea.