Friday, January 22, 2016

Back to School

This is the time of year, where I update my blog less and less. I will get extremely stressed out and forget how to put words together to write a decent blog post. This semester, I will be taking: math, physical geology, French and Japanese. I already managed to have one quiz with two coming up next week and a pile of homework that will soon start stacking up. I managed to spend about $400 alone just in books since even used books or to rent each one was over a $100 each. I figured I might as well buy them for the cost of renting. My French and Geology book where not rentable since one was an ebook and the other a lab manual. This is also my first time ever taking out a loan this semester. I am not only using it for books but also to pay off my study abroad trip in May. So yes, I will be finally able to travel overseas for the first time in my life and I couldn't be more exited! The down side is that I had to take a student loan to pay for it. Hopefully though, it will all be worth it. After this semester I am also planning on transferring out of my tiny community college and into a University for the last two to three years of school. So I got to start putting in college applications again. Whats scary is that I am so close to being done with all of this. I cannot wait to finish. Though I have considered getting my masters degree, I may just get my bachelors. The stress of college is unreal to me and hard to handle.  I cannot wait to be done with it all and have some sort of freedom again. I must say though, with out college I would not have the knowledge and opportunities  I now have.