Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Lomo Instant : Snap Shots 1

Untitled

 Untitled Untitled

Untitled Untitled

I recently acquired a Lomo Instant camera and while I thought I would absolutely hate it; it has actually turned out to be a really cool camera to keep in my bag. Since the film is a bit cheaper and I can buy it at any local Walmart or Target store, I will be using this camera a little more often to take snap shots of my day. That way I am not using my phone so much. I am so excited to play around with it a bit more especially with the multiple expose feature! These did come out a little dark since I was using a lower F stop on the camera. The -2 on it is about a f/32 which is for bright light. I didn't expect these to come out so dark since there wasn't even a cloud in the sky today. The top one was an attempt with the double exposure feature. One of the things I do love about all fujifilm is that it over exposed items tend to go more pastel.