Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Good & The Bad

Untitled

Good: I found out I had a little over $70 in change yesterday.
I am exited to use some it to develop some film. It is finally raining here in Texas. I got a new phone.

Bad: My car tire blew out twice. It cost me $80 to tow it. My grandfather ended up buying me a new spare tire and a regular one. I will most likely have to replace the other 3 tires soon.
My lucky cat piggy bank broke while trying to cash in my change.
 I have a history test on Monday and I did poorly on a Japanese vocabulary quiz because I got the dates wrong on when it will be. Since it is raining so much, many events are being cancelled this weekend.
I had to pay $63 to get a new phone since my other one broke.

This weeks has been terrible to me. Hopefully, the next one will be better.