Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday




This Sunday, Lee and I went to the Farmer's Market near downtown. We took the Riverwalk all the way from there to the center of downtown SA. It was about a 5 mile walk there and back. While, this morning was surprisingly nice and cool when about 3 o'clock came the heat was near unbearable. Some how we made it though and I managed to score some amazing smelling mint chocolate coffee while at the market which was worth the now huge bloody blister on my heel. All in all it was a nice Sunday afternoon and something I wouldn't mind making into a routine. Also, I managed to buy everything and keep hydrated without buying any plastic today or creating any trash. While, Lee felt awkward asking for places to refill our water bottles with water he said "I feel like I am homeless or something asking so many people for free water". Most places didn't mind, to be honest. I mean really who is going to deny someone water in this Texas heat?  
Also, I have decided but to try to use only instant film for awhile. It is costing me way to much for sending out film to process. It is much cheaper to buy the instant film in the long run. I can get about 2-3 packs for the cost of just processing 3 rolls almost. I managed to get instant film with a student discount and I mostly buy when certain stocks are on sale or if they are getting rid of expired film for cheap.