Friday, March 27, 2015

Currently Reading: This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald



I started to read this book a little over a month ago after finishing the Joy Luck club. While, I don't like this book as much, it is still rather good and a nice insight to the authors life. It has taken that long to just get my half way through it through. Working online and studying has stolen all my time away. It is nice to take a brake from reading my text books to something more pleasurable.  I finally caught up in my history class and I now have a wonderful standing B grade. 


It is only 12:35 now and I feel wonderfully productive today. I started the day out with coffee, and a cream cheese bagel. Than, some yoga. I used to try to practice it everyday but I have gotten so lazy lately. It was nice to be doing it again and if I can at least practice it once a week. It really calms my nerves.  I also am going to finally start on some projects I have been wanting to do for the past couple  of months now. So stay tuned!