Friday, December 19, 2014

Last Two Polaroids


Untitled

Untitled

This is the last of my instant film for now. Hopefully, I will get more in soon. I am currently working two jobs. I have eight hour shifts at a book store then, I go home and spend another two hours taking customer chats. I get paid from both weekly. The last two paychecks where so small that all I could do is pay for gas to get to my job. I think it will pick up though. I always think when starting a  new job, the first two weeks are the hardest. I definitely feel overworked and underpaid right now. I do wish I could work in a bookstore forever and spend all my time reading. That is just too unrealistic and my life won't stop for that. I have things to pay for and school to finish. The semester break is not really a break after all for me. I plan to spend my days working to buy film and books. The days I do have off will probably be either spent with my boyfriend, reading and photographing things. I have one roll of 35mm almost complete. I think I can pay to have it processed sometime next week.