Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Door


This is the one from my Maymia C3 I had chose to print. I had two other photos I printed along with it but I forgot to scan them in before mounting them for critique tomorrow.  I am hoping I get a positive response to my photos. 
I am sad to say I wont be in the dark room next semester as I have too many "basic" classes to get out of the way.  My dream is to have a job to support my photography and to be able to travel as well. One day it should all come together.  I wish I was able to shoot nothing but medium format but I can't since I don't have a place to print at home, only to process. One day I will have my very own darkroom though. That's all part of my goal. 
I also printed 2 extra ones of this photo. I may list them for sale one day. I am not too sure. What do you think of it? Is is buyer worthy?