Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Things In My Journal

Girl standing in the hallway of the art building crying and screaming (to a professor I think) " I don't need it, I don't need it, hysterically over and over again. I am pretty sure the whole building could hear her. 
 "We are not stable enough mentally we might be but not physically to hold a camera still for that long". -My photo teacher. She said something along those lines. 
"All she does is post on social networks. What a waste." - A thought I had about someone
" I can't poop with my socks on. It is very uncomfortable." While my boyfriend was taking his socks off. 
" Don't answer that." " I am laughing because I really want to cry but I am not going to do that in front of you."- My comp II professor on most of the class not reading their assignment. I am glad I did.