Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nursery


Untitled

I do not typically post on Thursdays, Fridays and even on Saturdays. Those three days out of the week I make sure to spend time with my family. On Thursdays I typically visit my grandparents. I am so lucky to be able to spend so much time with them. We usually sit around the house watch soap operas, sometimes go out thrifting together and we always have dinner. Today though, my mom came along to my grandparents as well and we visited the nursery where I snapped this photo. 
On Fridays and Saturdays my boyfriend is off of work. We take those days to spend more time with each other since his scheduled is odd during the week.
Our weekend plans are never in sync and never are completely planned out but I think it is more fun that way! I never know what comes next but I am so glad I have time to spend with those I love. 
Happy Thursday!