Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Old APS Film


Untitled

Untitled


I found a old roll of some APS film sitting on my shelf I had long forgotten to get it developed.  This roll didn't contain much. It was shot way back at the beginning of June. Since than I have been trying to deal with financial aid to get back into school. I maybe going back I really don't know until that hold has cleared. I have just been feeling overwhelmed and underpaid. I am currently struggling to pay for bills and my film stash in dwindling down.  I spent the day yesterday trying to resale more  half of my closet. The resale shops only took about 16 items and I only made about $50 from it. Which will help out.  I still have so much to get rid of though and I am considering selling some on ebay. I just have so much junk I am no longer needing and there are so many more important things I need to take care of. I will be 22 tomorrow and I feel as though I am prioritizing my life again in a new direction. I will to stick to taking photos and running this blog.  I just want to get by with what I need instead of want. There are just too many things I want and just so little that I actually need.  I hope to get by with the bare minimum for right now.