Thursday, May 8, 2014

Polaroid Self Timer Shots

First,  if you have not noticed it yet I redid my whole blog layout to make it much cuter and more like a actually professional blog. Well, sort of. I did the logo my self and even though it is not the best in the world, I am quite happy how it came out! I am also really excited about the whole thing. It took me all day yesterday to tweek everything but I think I finally got it where I want it. What do you guys think of it? 

Anyways.. 
I got my Polaroid #192 self timer in the mail today and decided I had to try it out right away.  The #192 model fits all automatic pack film 100 cameras. So, it is a perfect match for my 250 and it works perfectly! The best part is it was only $12.99 with free shipping on ebay. Now, all I need is a tripod to hold my cameras steady. I would also really like to invest in one of these for my sx7. Those run a little more expensive plus I would need to get the tripod adapter as well for it. 

Untitled

Untitled

For this test I wanted to to a double and a single exposure. I think I really like the way the double one came out best. I just love how "ghostly" it kinda looks! 
Well, that will be all for today! I hope everyone is having a good week!