Saturday, May 17, 2014

Iphone Photo Diary: 6th Street Austin

My sister recently graduated from UT Texas. After eating dinner with family members, I stayed in Austin and well we went to the infamous 6th street. This is honestly my first time ever going to 6th street. I am not much of a drinker and ending up taking my first ever shot and getting a upset stomach a few hours later. 
I did try to take some pictures on my phone just incase I could not remember the next day. I also left little notes on my phone of where we went. Thankfully, I am not hungover and I did not get that drunk. 
Here are the photos I took 










I actually found the night life pretty interesting and well way out of my comfort zone.  I really wish I was carring a better camera around to grab these shots but oh well! To all the grads out there congrats! I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I will be leaving for Colorado with my dad tomorrow