Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spray Painted Heart


When I walked outside today to feed those hungry kittens I saw this spray painted heart on the concrete. This was from me spray painting my gameboy. Which failed. I messed up too many times on it and it looked awful needless to say I got a new gameboy and it has a brighter screen. Whooohoo! Anyways I am actually in the middle of getting my pay rate lowered from work. I used to get paid $1.00 to $1.25 a chat and now they are trying to lower it (or did rather )  to .70 -.88 cents! I am so stressed right now from it cause I have no idea how I am going to pay for anything?! I hardly make about $100-$200 a week plus I have to save money for my taxes since it is not taken out. I figured to save about 35% of my checks just so I have some sort of very small savings that isn't tax money I will owe. 
 I really cannot believe I am going to say this but here it goes.. Since I maybe having issues affording film and processing (since bills come first) maybe some one can help a girl out and donate some film or even a dollar? Eeeekk That is so horrible to ask! But I do have a link at the top of the screen. Or maybe just simply link my blog and like my videos too? (pretty pretty please?! with sugar on top!)  This pay decrease was so sudden I was just notified Monday and it is going to be in affect next week. Needless to say I am going to be online 24/7 to even make a hundred or so. Ah, I really regret making all those preorders now with this upcoming pay issues. Oh well I guess. I really do appreciate it though! Thanks so much and I hope everyone is having a good day.