Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Polaroid Outtakes and Writings



I have mentioned in a previous post my New Year goals is to document everything. I have been recently been writing everyday( mostly the weird dreams I have) and photographing pretty much anything and everything.  These are pretty personal so it is a little hard to share but I would like to get out of my comfort zone.
 I really do love to write.  I always secretly wanted to become a writer but can never find the words I want to say or find anything really worth writing down. I think photography for me, is a away to get those words out. After all a picture is worth a thousand words (or so they say). I also scanned with these some "bad" Polaroids but I think the colors in them are quite interesting even if they are awfully blurry.  They are photos I took to document something and that is valuable to me.