Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Weekend












 One of my New Year's resolutions is to document everything or at least carry a camera with me at all times. So, starting this year I should be updating everyday with new adventures and things. I even started writing down all my dreams in a notebook. ( I know it sounds a little lame). I think the point of me documenting things is just to show that I have a small place on this planet.( Again kinda lame but that is how I feel) Anyways though, Friday night Lee and I ending up staying in with some friends playing Monopoly. We woke up late Saturday and ended up in a small town just out side of San Antonio. We had so much fun just peaking into the antique stores and a very small  train museum.
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! What did you all do?