I am having some trouble getting used to the Mamyia C3. I shot a roll about a week ago and after spending about a hour or two in the dark trying to get the film on the spool I gave up on it and turned the lights on. This time I managed to get in on to the spool and processed. I got one semi- overexposed image out of the 12. The rest where either over or under exposed. I think I really ought to invest in a light meter sometime soon. I have been trying to use a app I found but I keep forgetting to use it and end up just shooting and making a guess. I think it really just takes a lot of film and a lot of practice to get it right.
Oh well! I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday!