Saturday, December 14, 2013

Emulsion Lifts



 
I know I have not been shooting a lot lately. ( I currently have a low inventory of film and get caught up and busy with other things). I did, however, learn a how to do emulsion lifts today. I really love to do this! I had so much fun! I ended up watching about a million YouTube videos on how to do this. I found it pretty simple and easy. These where all older Polaroids I used that I may have posted up in the normal form. I just did the impossible project sx70 film for these. I have not yet tired it with the Fujifilm 1000c or 3000b. But I am looking in to that for tomorrow! I am also thinking of making these into digital prints and selling. What do you think of the idea? If you would like to see some work up for sale comment below and maybe I can work something out!
I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!