Sorry if I have been m.i.a week. I have been trying to catch up on things that I needed to do. I did however, shoot my first roll of 120mm film last week and I just got around to processing it. I only got about 5 shots out of the roll and only 3 I liked. I do not have a light meter so these exposure where all guesses. I developed these in Tmax developer (which was kinda old) and I had to scan them using a flat bed scanner, than inverted it to a positive. I really like this camera, and I am defiantly gonna try again with some newer chemicals. (I think that is why they came out sort of off as well) I am also hoping to get a light meter as well.
I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!