Monday, October 28, 2013

Books, Books, Books,


I am still currently trying to get through Emma by Jane Austin. Next on my list to read is A Tale of Two Cities, My Year in Meats and from my favorite author After Dark.  I have about a fourth left of Emma than I am on to the next book (finally!) Emma took me so long to get through because I  find the main character hard to relate to and I was having trouble focusing on it. I did continue to push through and the closer to the resolution of the book the better it is getting for me! I cannot wait to finish and start another! I still have some books on my reading list I have not purchased yet. They are just waiting in my Amazon wish list! 
Here are a few I am looking into 
1. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
2. It by Alexa Chung  
3. Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon 
4. Anything I have not read yet by Haruki Murakami
  5. 5-10 of Sailor Moon Manga 
6. 1-2 of Sailor V  
What is on your reading list so far?