Monday, September 30, 2013

Experimentation


I decided to try out making some film soups.  I am actually super excited to take these out shoot them and see the results. 
From left to right I am trying..
Kool-Aid ( I have not seen it done before. I wanted to see if it would die the film pink),  Broax ( I do not know what to expect with that) ,  Apple Coder vinegar, and laundry soap. 
Wish me luck on the results. I will probably be shooting them off slowly during the next couple of weeks.  I currently have some red-scale rollei bird in my camera right now and in another my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. Those I will not be posting because I would like to respect my family's privacy.  But anyways I am looking forward to the experimentation! 
I am also applying for a at home job. Fingers crossed I get it that way I have more time to shoot film!
Happy Monday!