Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Polaroid Reporter




Again, My scanner is not the greatest but here is my first time ever using color pack film. I love it! I think it is the best film ever. I am using the fuji fp-100c color film pack. The first photo I took came out completely black but than, the second of the cabbage in my grandmother's garden came out pretty good. The next three where shot in doors. Not to mention I have always had some trouble with Polaroids in the past. I never really seem to like what I shoot with them. It was very cloudy today and no matter how much window light I used they came out dark. Plus my scanner isn't that great when it comes too scanning super dark areas. I still have some film left in it but I want to think more carefully about my last four shots. I don't know when I will be able to buy film again. 
I do have another job interview though to do tourist photography downtown. I am hoping that goes well. I am guessing the job at Starbucks didn't go through by now but that is okay. I just have to keep looking and trying. 
Hope everyone is having a good week so far.